Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Things I learned at the doctor's office this morning.

Things I learned at today's HSG appointment.

1) The gown goes on with the opening in the back.

2) The "no cell phones" in the doctor's office thing is a myth.

3) When a doctor says "should reduce discomfort", what he means is "not really going to".

4) I have a heart shaped uterus. I still don't know if that's a bad thing or not.

5) If I feel a "pop" inside of me, it's going to hurt a lot. Like, a lot.

6) Ow.

7) Seriously, ow.

8) My husband's swimmers are "excellent".

9) My tubes are clear.. now.

My doctor is very confident that we'll get pregnant soon.  Let's hope he's right.  In the meantime, I have an ultrasound on Friday to check for follies and such.  I'm just glad that HSG is over! Let the fun part of trying to conceive commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment