Wednesday, January 15, 2014

11 Weeks!

I'm SO ridiculously nauseated and tired these days.. just waiting for 2nd Trimester already!

How far along: 11 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: According to the scale at the OB, I've gained about 3-4 pounds.

Maternity clothes: I have a few pieces now, and they are great.  Can't wait to start wearing them to work once I announce at work.  Of course, It's still just bloat, but whatever.

Stretch marks: No new ones. 

Sleep: Interrupted.  I'll sleep good sometimes, but if I wake up for any reason, it takes me FOREVER to fall back asleep.

Best moment this week: Today I will tell the rest of my friends that shouldn't find out via facebook.  I've tried to arrange to see them in person, but that's not happening.  So, email it is. 

Miss anything: I have a serious craving for a blue cheese wedge salad from Outback :( >  I've already instructed my husband he has to bring me one while I'm in recovery after the birth.  There's an Outback within .5 mile of the hospital, woot!

Movement: Not for another couple of months most likely.

Food cravings: None this week.  Seems like every time I get the food I'm craving, it's never as satisfying as I thought it would be.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much all beef is gross.  And all other meats as well. Bleh.  I saw a commercial for Red Lobster where they were showing a closeup of salmon and that made me gag bad.

Have you started to show yet: I have a lot of blump.  Bloat on top of fat.  But I think it's slowly gaining bump status.

Gender: Not for another 8 or so weeks. 

Belly button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On, but I had to send my wedding band off to get resized.. oops. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!! but also bleh.  The nausea is killing me.

Labor signs: Not for another 29 weeks at least, I hope. 

Looking forward to: My NT scan next Wednesday, where I will get to see little Stormageddon again finally.

Milestones: I am definitely the most pregnant I've been.  And I am so grateful!


My husband and I keep arguing about a certain name that he loves and I absolutely hate. I thought I had finally come up with a good one, because he said it was "actually pretty cool".  But then he brought back up his other name the other night and started getting pouty when I reiterated how much I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment