Wednesday, January 8, 2014

10 Weeks!

I've been a slacker for 3 weeks, oops!  I blame nausea.

How far along: 10 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I had gained.. but the last couple weeks I've had no appetite, so I don't know now.  I'm staying away from scales.

Maternity clothes: I have a few pieces now, and they are great.  Can't wait to start wearing them to work once I announce at work.  Of course, It's still just bloat, but whatever.

Stretch marks: No new ones. 

Sleep: Still waking up in the middle of the night some, but fatigue is definitely settling in around here.

Best moment this week: Hmm.. I have an OB appointment today, hopefully that will be it.  

Miss anything: Blue cheese!  We went to Outback on New Year's Eve and I wanted some cheese fries, but I must dip them in blue cheese, so I had to refrain.  I even asked if just maybe it was pasteurized, but alas, it is not. 

Movement: Not for another couple of months most likely.

Food cravings: salty foods.  Last night I was going crazy for some hash browns.  The husband wouldn't bite though.  I'm going to WAHO for lunch.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Pretty much all beef is gross.  And all other meats as well. Bleh.

Have you started to show yet: I have a lot of blump.  Bloat on top of fat.  But I think it's slowly gaining bump status.

Gender: Not for another 8 or so weeks. 

Belly button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On, but I had to send my wedding band off to get resized.. oops. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!! but also bleh.  The nausea is killing me.

Labor signs: Not for another 30 weeks at least, I hope. 

Looking forward to: Announcing at work and on facebook. And my first OB appointment today.

Milestones: I am definitely the most pregnant I've been.  And I am so grateful!


Here's my 10 week bump, and my sleepy eyes.   Last night I got up in the middle of the night to pee.. and forgot I had left my closet door open.  Walked right into it.  I will definitely have a bruise.  Damn pregnancy brain :)



No comments:

Post a Comment