Monday, December 23, 2013

7w5d Ultrasound

Today was a hell of a day.

This morning I was wrecked with nerves, so bad I cried on the way to the doctor's appointment.  I am still feeling queasy, which is a "good thing", but that's not enough to calm my pregnancy after a loss brain.  Today was the most nervous I have ever been, I believe.  Definitely more nerve wracking than my wedding day. Today was the day we would hopefully see a heartbeat.


And we did!!

Not only did we get to see the tiny little flicker, but the doctor couldn't get a good grasp of it the rate visually, so he used audio and we got to hear it! A healthy 163 beats per minute.  This Momma is relieved, to say the least.

Now we are released to an OB, and I can relax more and accept that this is really happening!  Aaah!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment