Wednesday, December 4, 2013

5 Weeks

How far along: 5 weeks, one day.

Total weight gain/loss: I've gained.. some.

Maternity clothes: Nothing yet, everything still fits the same.

Stretch marks: No new ones. 

Sleep: I was having insomnia, but that could have just been excitement, since I slept like the dead last night. Fun dreams, though.

Best moment this week: Every time I go to the bathroom and I'm not spotting.

Miss anything: Wine.

Movement: Not for another couple of months most likely.

Food cravings: I'm just craving food, it doesn't matter what it is. FEED ME!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: More like, a whole lotta heartburn.

Have you started to show yet: I have a lot of blump.  Bloat on top of fat.

Gender: Not for another 11-12 weeks. 

Belly button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On, but I don't know how much longer that will be.  My wedding band is already hard to get off...

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!  No bad mood swings.. yet.

Labor signs: Not for another 34 weeks at least, I hope. 

Looking forward to: Announcing to my family at Christmas, and my first ultrasound on Monday the 9th!

Milestones: Monday I have an ultrasound to check for correct location.  I'm wondering how many are in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment