Tuesday, December 10, 2013

6 Weeks!

How far along: 6 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I've gained.. some.

Maternity clothes: I ordered some maternity jeans.  My old ones still fit, but they are uncomfortable. And pretty soon I'm going to have to find some work pants.

Stretch marks: No new ones. 

Sleep: Pretty bad.  I wake up in the middle of the night every night for about an hour. boo.

Best moment this week: Getting my first ultrasound and seeing that everything is fine!

Miss anything: Wine. Medium rare steak, goat cheese. I know these last two are probably fine, but I'm not taking any chances.

Movement: Not for another couple of months most likely.

Food cravings: salty foods.  And chocolate, although that may just be normal for me 

Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of ground beef cooking is awful, disgusting, horrible.

Have you started to show yet: I have a lot of blump.  Bloat on top of fat.

Gender: Not for another 11-12 weeks. 

Belly button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On, but I don't know how much longer that will be.  My wedding band is already hard to get off...

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!  No bad mood swings.. yet.

Labor signs: Not for another 34 weeks at least, I hope. 

Looking forward to: Announcing to my family at Christmas, and my next ultrasound on Monday the 23rd!

Milestones: the ultrasound I had yesterday.  We found out we are just having one little Stormy, and that's great.  Can't wait to meet him/her!

No comments:

Post a Comment