Wednesday, February 26, 2014

17 weeks, wow




How far along: 17 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 2 Pounds total, I believe.  I don't keep a scale at home, so I'll find out at my Anatomy Scan next week.

Maternity clothes: I've got a lot of essential pieces now.  I may hit up Goodwill for fun pieces.

Stretch marks: No new ones, I guess.  I'm so used to having them that I don't pay attention to new ones. 

Sleep: Interrupted.  A LOT of tossing and turning.  AND Freaky Azz dreams. Last night I had one that gives me the heeby jeebies.  

Best moment this week: Last night Jared and I went to a Duke basketball game, and that was a lot of fun :)

Miss anything:  Cold Turkey and Roast Beef.  

Movement: I'm definitely feeling Stormageddon move now.  A lot of flutters and pokes.  He (or she) apparently really loves Duke basketball.

Food cravings: Fries and chips.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not much this week, thankfully.

Have you started to show yet: Most definitely.  My old lady coworker keeps telling me how BIG I'm getting..

Sex: One more week!

Belly button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: Band on, diamond off. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!  And still so tired. 

Labor signs: Not for another 23 weeks at least, I hope. 

Looking forward to: Next Thursday, Anatomy Scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment