Wednesday, February 5, 2014

14 Weeks (BLUMP)


BLUMP:




How far along: 14 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 2 Pounds total, I believe.

Maternity clothes: Ready to wear what I've got, and still looking for some good pants for work.

Stretch marks: No new ones. 

Sleep: Interrupted.  I'll sleep good sometimes, but if I wake up for any reason, it takes me FOREVER to fall back asleep.

Best moment this week: Had my OB checkup today and got to hear the heartbeat again! And, we scheduled my anatomy scan for March 6th, woot!

Miss anything:  Not really anymore.  

Movement: Not for another few weeks, most likely. I thought I felt a flutter last week, but it was probably just gas.

Food cravings: I wish I had cravings, it's more like, what can I force myself to eat?

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still hating beef, and I wish that would stop!

Have you started to show yet: I have a lot of blump.  Bloat on top of fat.  But I think it's slowly gaining bump status.

Gender: Not for another 4 weeks!

Belly button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: On, but my diamond ring is getting tight 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!! but also bleh.  The nausea is still killing me.

Labor signs: Not for another 26 weeks at least, I hope. 

Looking forward to: Being able to finally switch to maternity clothes at work, and looking forward to finding out what we're having.

Milestones: Making Anatomy Scan appointment! Whee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment