Thursday, April 3, 2014

22 Weeks (I'm a slacker!)



I haven't blogged in a while and I have NO EXCUSE!  Things have been pretty great lately.   I'm no longer nauseated, my headaches have backed off, and heartburn is tolerable.  My only problems are that I am already uncomfortable, and I have a lot of pain under my boob, but I've always had that.


How far along: 22 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Eh.. more gain than I'd like.  Time to lay off the sweets. I ate a LOT of jelly beans in the last few weeks (darn Easter), and I had joked that this little girl was going to come out smelling like a jelly bean.  But it's time to quit that!

Maternity clothes: Well, I was good when it was cold.   Now that it's warming up I'm going to have to buy a few more pieces.

Stretch marks: No new ones, I guess.  I'm so used to having them that I don't pay attention to new ones. 

Sleep: Interrupted, but okay.  Apparently I've been snoring a lot :) 

Best moment this week: Hmm..  My OB appointment today was fun, I always love to hear her heart beat.

Miss anything:  Cold Turkey and Roast Beef, and craft beer now that it's warming up.  

Movement: A LOT of movement, and it's awesome.  Still can't feel from the outside, but it's nice to know she's in there and moving around.

Food cravings: Fries and chips, and sweets.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, only gross smells.

Have you started to show yet: I'm getting huge..  People keep telling me "Wow, you look really pregnant!"

Sex: Girl, aka Team Leia

Belly button in or out: In.

Wedding rings on or off: Band on, diamond off. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!  And still so tired. 

Labor signs: Not for another 18 weeks at least, I hope. 

Looking forward to: My husband is off work next week and we are going to finally Paint the nursery!  It will be so pretty.   The bottom half will be pewter, and the top half a plum purple.  Then, I'm going to paint some stenciled stars on the purple with the pewter.  Squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment