Wednesday, April 23, 2014

25 Weeks







Holy Crap I'm getting big!

How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: It might be tapering off a little.. or at least it was until I went to a family thing last weekend and ate a LOT of yummy homecooked foods.

Maternity clothes: All the time.

Stretch marks: Starting to get more, methinks. 

Sleep: Interrupted, but okay.  Apparently I've been snoring a lot :) 

Best moment this week: The surprise baby shower that my in-laws threw for me!  So many adorable outfits and diapers.

Miss anything:  Cold Turkey and Roast Beef, and craft beer now that it's warming up.  

Movement: A LOT of movement, and it's awesome.  Finally felt her from the outside last Thursday, and feeling her everyday!  Poor Jared still hasn't felt her yet, but he will.

Food cravings: Fries and chips, and sweets.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, only gross smells.

Have you started to show yet: I'm getting huge..  People keep telling me "Wow, you look really pregnant!"

Sex: Girl, aka Team Leia

Belly button in or out: In, for now.  It's getting more and more shallow.

Wedding rings on or off: Band on, diamond off. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!  And still so tired. 

Labor signs: Not for another 15 weeks at least, I hope. 

Looking forward to: My mom is coming up on Sunday to visit and she's bringing the crib!! Can't wait to have my nursery all set up!  The painting was finished when Jared was off work, and we're slowly going through all of the gifts and getting them washed and sorted, whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment