Tuesday, June 17, 2014

33 Weeks






How far along: 33 weeks (the picture is actually from 31 weeks..)

Total weight gain/loss: I don't even know.  I didn't think I was doing bad last time, then I got weighed.  The answer is, a lot..

Maternity clothes: All the time. And now I'm starting to out grow some of them. Sheesh.

Stretch marks: Yea, a lot of those.

Sleep: I'm really, really sleepy. I toss and turn a lot, but when I'm asleep, it's a hard sleep. 

Best moment this week: Last night at baby class when I looked down and finally got to SEE baby moving through my belly.

Miss anything:  Beer.  At this point, I'd drink PBR.

Movement: A LOT of movement, and it's awesome.  

Food cravings: Ice, still.  Turns out it's because I'm anemic. Yay, iron supplements :P

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, only gross smells.

Have you started to show yet: I'm so so so big. Blah.

Sex: Girl, aka Team Leia

Belly button in or out: Still in. But very, very close to not being.

Wedding rings on or off: Band on, diamond off. Actually, half the time I wear the band on my pinky just in case.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!  And still so tired. But really, I'm kind of over it and ready for my girl to be here.

Labor signs: Not for another 7 weeks at least, I hope. 

Looking forward to: Two more baby showers, then just relaxing til baby comes.  Really, I'm looking forward to Aug 1st, when I get to leave work!

No comments:

Post a Comment