Wednesday, July 2, 2014

35 Weeks


Here's my belly hiding my 60 pound boxer.

How far along: 35 weeks (Or is it a million?)

Total weight gain/loss: I'm thinking around 35 pounds... sheesh.

Maternity clothes: All the time. And now I'm starting to out grow some of them. 

Stretch marks: Yea, a lot of those.  And they are itching like CRAZY

Sleep: I'm really, really sleepy. I toss and turn a lot, but when I'm asleep, it's a hard sleep. Now, though, I'm getting up 1-2 times a night to pee.  

Best moment this week: Finding out I get to have one more ultrasound due to baby measuring a "tiny bit big".  That, and the last baby shower was this weekend at Carmen's, and it was a lot of fun!

Miss anything:  Beer.  At this point, I'd drink PBR.

Movement: Not as much as before, I'm feeling hiccups almost daily, but since she's running out of room, she isn't having any big movements.  

Food cravings: Ice, still.  Turns out it's because I'm anemic. Yay, iron supplements :P

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, only gross smells.  Toothpaste is starting to make me queasy again.

Have you started to show yet: I'm so so so big. Blah.

Sex: Girl, aka Team Leia

Belly button in or out: :(:( :( :(  About half and half.. I still have a hole, but the outer edge is out.

Wedding rings on or off: Band on, diamond off. Actually, half the time I wear the band on my pinky just in case.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!  And still so tired. But really, I'm definitely over it and ready for her to be here.

Labor signs: No, but I still have 5 weeks til due date.  I'm hoping she'll come early, though! 

Looking forward to: Ultrasound next week, and leaving work probably on July 25th!

No comments:

Post a Comment