Friday, July 18, 2014

37 Weeks!







37 Weeks.   Last week I was given a growth ultrasound to see if I'm having a mega baby, since I'm measuring ahead.  At 36 Weeks she was estimated to be 7 pounds!  This is cool because on Saturday I went to see my friend Katie, who had her baby on the 4th of July, and he was about 6 lbs.  So, I was holding an outside baby that was smaller than my inside baby.   So weird.


How far along: 37 weeks, only 3 weeks til D-DAY!

Total weight gain/loss: I'm thinking around 40 pounds... sheesh.

Maternity clothes: All the time. And now I'm starting to out grow some of them. 

Stretch marks: Yea, a lot of those.  And they are itching like CRAZY

Sleep: I'm really, really sleepy. I toss and turn a lot. When I wake up, my mind races and it takes me forever to fall back to sleep. I'm getting up 1-2 times a night to pee.  

Best moment this week: My in-laws visited and brought us a few more gifts for the baby.  She's so spoiled already!

Miss anything:  Beer.  At this point, I'd drink PBR.

Movement: Hiccups daily, and depending on the time of day and my sitting position, a lot of movement.    

Food cravings: I'm trying to convince myself that I'm craving meat, since apparently that will help with the er.. stretching.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, only gross smells.  Well, ground beef is gross.

Have you started to show yet: I'm so so so big. Blah.

Sex: Girl, aka Team Leia

Belly button in or out: :(:( :( :(  About half and half.. I still have a hole, but the outer edge is out.

Wedding rings on or off: Band on, diamond off. I wear the band on my pinky just in case.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!  And still so tired. But really, I'm definitely over it and ready for her to be here.

Labor signs: Starting to get a lot of Braxton Hicks. but that's about it.

Looking forward to: Next Friday being my last day of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment